YnotSMS

10 years experience on Bulk SMS

Get Free SMS API from YnotSMS and integrate with your web-based application

HTTP SMS Gateway Services

The modern world is based on HTTP'S. It is mainly due to a security requirement that traditional passwords do not guarantee.
99.9%* times your HTTP will be delivered. For the remaining 0.1% times, when you request voice call, we bear the price.

Fully Managed and Unlimited Premium Support

Send sms with your company name (Six characters)

Sender ID Example HP-HelSMS

UR Sender ID Request as per TRAI Guidelines Contact Us

Online Address Book. | Online Group Management

Send SMS via Web Portal, XL or CSV, API

SMS Validity: As per Plan Opted Validity

No setup & hidden cost

Support Multiple Languages

Send 24x7 SMS

Documents required

Live Real-time Delivery within 5 Seconds

00% Delivery on Active Numbers

Live Real-time Delivery Report Summary

24/7 Live Support

Need help? Call our award-winning support team 24/7 +91 9841811880 / 044 - 42106100